These instructions are very important to you and your new tattoo. 90% of great looking tattos start with the aftercare procedure.
What to do
- wash your hands and remove bandage within 2 hours, once the covering comes off, you’ll probably notice fluid oozing from the tattoo. This is blood, plasma (the clear part of blood), and some extra ink. It’s normal. Your skin will also be red and sore. It might feel slightly warm to the touch.
- wash tattoo gently with fragrance-free soap and warm water.
- pat dry tattoo with clean towel and then apply light coat of alcohol-free and fragrance-free tattoo aftercare 2-3 times daily.
- keep tattoo fresh and open to air, let your skin brethe.
What to avoid
- don't cover your tattoo with sunblock until it’s fully healed
- don't scratch or pick at the tattoo
- don't wear tight clothing over the tattoo
- don't go swimming or immerse your body in water (showers are fine)
- don't expose your new tattoo to sun and avoid sunbed for a minimum of two weeks (this could cause irritation and fading of tattoo.)
Recomeended Tattoo aftercare
Bepanthen, Hustle Butter, Tattoo Aftercare